In accordance with OWLS Summer Library Programming Grant Policy a total of $10,200 has been budgeted to support member libraries’ Summer Library Programming.
- Libraries may apply, singly or as a member of a group, for no more than two grants.
- No library will be awarded more than a total of $600.
- A maximum of $500 per performance or activity will be granted.
- Applications should be submitted online by April 30th using this form available.
- OWLS will notify libraries within a week of receiving applications if the grant will be rewarded or if further information is needed.
- A Payment Request Form must be submitted to OWLS by May 14th to ensure timely payment.
- After the program(s), grant recipients are required to submit a brief (one paragraph) summary of the event to be included in an annual report to the OWLS Board. Photos are encouraged.
- Questions about Summer Library Programing grants should be addressed to Evan Bend, Library Services Manager.
Note: This procedure describes implementation of the Summer Library Programming Grant Policy, which has been approved by the OWLS Board of Trustees. As long as changes are consistent with the policy defined above and the budget approved by the OWLS Board, the procedure may be revised by OWLS staff without board approval.